- Preheat oven to 400° . Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg with 1 tablespoon water. In a large bowl, mix cornflakes with oil, paprika, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes to help them adhere. Transfer coated pieces to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.
Asian Noodle Salad Serves 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes| Total time: 15 minutes
8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
6 ounces Asian noodles
6 ounces tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
3 TB lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
2 scallions, minced
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook 8 ounces trimmed green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a colander. In same pot, cook 6 ounces soba noodles according to package instructions; drain well (do not rinse).
- Meanwhile, cut 6 ounces firm silken tofu into 1/2 inch cubes; drain on paper towels. Place in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil. Pour half the dressing over tofu; toss gently to coat.
- In a large bowl, toss remaining dressing with noodles, green beans, and 2 minced scallions. Sprinkle tofu on top. Let cool.